Candidates for admission to St. Paul Parish School must be willing to commit to the school’s mission statement and philosophy. All prospective students are required to submit an application for admission to St. Paul Parish School. Applications are accepted throughout the year, and a onetime fee of $25 is required with the application.
The principal will meet with all prospective students and families. The purpose of this meeting is to ensure that a student’s placement into St. Paul is in the best interest of the student and school.
Admittance to St. Paul Parish School is on an annual basis. After the establishment of specific yearly registration guidelines, students will be admitted in the following order:
- Presently enrolled student (having satisfied prior year financial commitments by June 15th)
- Additional siblings of presently enrolled students in the following order:
- Siblings of registered St. Paul Parish families
- Siblings of registered Catholic families from parishes fully supportive of the Archdiocesan Subsidy Plan or those willing to pay the full non-subsidy fee
- New students of families registered in St. Paul Parish
- New students of families registered in other Catholic parishes fully supportive of the Archdiocesan Subsidy Plan or those willing to pay the full non-subsidy fee
- Other interested students and families
St. Paul Parish School admits students of any race, color, national origin, and gender to all rights and privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all schools. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, or gender in administration of its educational policies, grant programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.